Team Life Index du Forum
Team Life Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Cesar Azpilicueta Spain Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Life Index du Forum -> Liste des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bears123

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 09:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cesar Azpilicueta Spain Jersey Répondre en citant

By Michael Place

RIO DE JANEIRO Iker Casillas Spain Jersey , June 14 (Xinhua) -- Former Portugal star Deco is free to resume his career after a Brazilian sports tribunal accepted Friday that he unwittingly took a banned substance.

But a doping panel ruled the 35-year-old was responsible for his actions and handed him a 30-day suspension. The penalty was backdated to May 7, meaning he can play immediately for his club Fluminense.

Deco expressed a mixture of frustration and relief upon leaving the hearing on Friday night, claiming the episode had stained his reputation.

"In my opinion it is unfair. I should have been absolved Hector Bellerin Spain Jersey ," Deco said. "I wanted my name to be cleared because I know I am innocent. But the most important thing is that now I can get back to playing."

There had been fears Deco would be barred from playing for two years under Brazilian football's strict drug code.

Deco tested positive to the diuretic furosemide after Fluminense's Campeonato Carioca match against Boavista in April. The substance is banned due to its use as a masking agent for other drugs.

During a four-hour hearing on Friday, Deco's doctor Sergio Puppin and biochemist Luciana Figueiredo presented arguments in the midfielder's defence.

Puppin said he had prescribed vitamin supplements to help Deco overcome recurring leg muscle injuries during the past two seasons. He said the pharmacy responsible had unknowingly supplied supplements with traces of furosemide.

Figueiredo argued Deco needed a level of the substance 1000 times higher than that found in his system to feel a doping effect.

During his own testimony, Deco asked the panel to consider his controversy-free 18-year professional career Gerard Pique Spain Jersey , which has also included spells at Porto, Barcelona and Cheslea.

The playmaker has sought to avoid the public eye since news of his failed sample emerged last month.

But in a statement released after his failed B sample, Deco vowed he would "stop at nothing" to clear his name of the allegations.

On Saturday he will travel with his teammates to Orlando Diego Costa Spain Jersey , where Fluminense will train during a two-week hiatus in Brazil's Serie A while the Confederations Cup is played.

Deco said he was determined to put the ordeal behind him.

"The decision doesn't take away what I have gone through," he said. "Now I want to end my career with dignity at a club that has always supported me and been by my side.

"Unfortunately I couldn't help Fluminense win the Copa Libertadores which was my dream. That was taken away from me. But the story hasn't finished. There is still time to put things right."

BEIJING, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has announced it will invest 150 million U.S. dollars in the International Finance Corporation (IFC)'s Emerging Asia Fund to address the infrastructure gap in Asia.

The bank will become one of the fund's biggest investors David de Gea Spain Jersey , according to a statement.

The IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, offers investment and advisory services to help private sector growth and poverty reduction in developing countries.

"To mobilize sufficient funds to address the huge infrastructure needs across Asia David Silva Spain Jersey , multilateral development institutions must collaborate with each other and a range of other partners," said D.J. Pandian, Vice President and Chief Investment Officer of the AIIB.

Pandian said the bank will continue to work with other international financial institutions to help the region's development.

The AIIB also approved loans of 100 million U.S. dollars for an electricity transmission project in India Cesc Fabregas Spain Jersey , which will build five lines to optimize the electricity system, improve the generation mix, and better utilize renewable energy resources.

The project will be co-financed by the Asian Development Bank.

Since launching in 2016 Cesar Azpilicueta Spain Jersey , the AIIB has approved 3.59 billion U.S. dollars for 21 infrastructure projects in 11 countries, with 16 co-financed with other lenders.

Tweet
Fresh wreaths are items of decoration hanging from the typical Christian families’ doors and are utilised to honor the coming of Jesus Christ. The culture of employing fresh wreaths to celebrate the coming of Jesus Christ can be a tradition derived from the Greek as well as the Romans who employed to wear wreaths to depict their position, status and occupation and was an item which was typically associated with the symbol of peace. The Christian interpretation of the fresh wreaths is the circle of life and the infinity of God. The flowers and also the evergreen are symbols of everlasting youth and beauty and is also utilised on different cultures are symbols of women’s beauty and purity.

The significance of fresh wreaths was originated from the church’s influence on the Christians and also the classic background of the Greeks and the Romans. The wreaths later discovered their way into other much more diverse cultures and the wreath was modified into various forms to fit in properly with the culture Bruno Spain Jersey , but the meaning and the symbolic representation of it remains true to its original usage and has undergone a lot of modifications in its design and wearing style to fit in using the culture.

The Romans used to wear fresh wreaths fashioned out of the laurel tree branch and adorned with some small leaves to depict the status of the person. The old construction strategy of the wreaths became obsolete but the reputation of wreaths has not diminished, this is primarily attributed towards the truth that females get their beauty enhanced by utilizing flowers inside the wedding dress. This is why most fresh wreaths are fashioned out of colorful flowers and evergreen leaves.

The origin of the wreath in Greek civilization was from the Greek mythology about Apollo, the god of life and light and his tale of pursuing a nymph who asked the river god to d. Diego Souza Brazil Jersey   Joakim Nilsson Sweden Jersey   Mario Gaspar Spain Jersey   Meliton Hernandez Mexico Jersey   Mario Gomez Germany Jersey   Cheap Atletico Madrid FC Jerseys   Wholesale Arsenal FC Jerseys   Wholesale Sevilla Jerseys   Wholesale Manchester United Jerseys   Wholesale Manchester City FC Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 09:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Life Index du Forum -> Liste des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation